Install LineageOS 15 on Xiaomi Mi 5
Today we are with a new latest guide on how to Install LineageOS 15 on Xiaomi Mi 5. The developers bgcngm have built this LineageOS 15 ROM based on AOSP with latest Android 8.0 Oreo Version in it and also provided the download links on the XDA Forum. To get this Android 8.0 Oreo LineageOS 15 ROM on your Xiaomi Mi 5 device then just follow the below steps carefully and do as it is on your device.
All are working.
If any bug’s found comment below.
- Don’t forget to charge your device above 70%
- Take a full Backup of your device before starting the processs
- Keep in mind that this is only for Xiaomi Mi 5 users
- Make sure that your device must have latest TWRP 0r CWM installed
- Download and install ADB and Fastboot.
Note: we are not responsible for any type of harm. Do it at your own risk.
Steps To Install LineageOS 15 ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5:
1. At first Download, the LineageOS 15 ROM and GAPPS
2. Now move both the ROM and GAPPS files to your device internal storage.
3. Hold Power + Volume Down buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
4. Now move to backup and take a full backup of your device and then wipe Data/Cache memory.
5. Now Go back to home and choose Install option and select the downloaded ROM file and slide to install it.
6. Wait till the installation process finished
7. Now again go back and Install the GAPPs.
8. Now reboot your device.
9. First boot may take some time, so make some patience till it opens.
Now you have successfully installed Android Oreo LineageOS 15 ROM on your Xiaomi Mi 5.
Files to Download:
Android 8.0(Oreo) LineageOS 15 ROM – https://goo.gl/haLPhA
GAPPS for LineageOS 15 – https://goo.gl/1RH6Qz
Magisk for Android 8.0 Oreo – https://goo.gl/ntk8kV