Install LineageOS 15 on HTC One M7
Good news for HTC One M7 users today in this article we will guide how to Install LineageOS 15 on HTC One M7. HTC One M7 was launched in 2013 and it was the flagship device of HTC. This device was launched on JellyBean and promised to receive the Android lollipop update. But we are thankful to the Custom ROMs developer who has provided the Marshmallow and latest Nougat update for HTC One M7 users. Now the developers have built the latest LineageOS 15 ROM with Android 8.0 Oreo for the HTC One M7.
As you all know that Google has Launched the Android Oreo 8.0 last month providing some interesting updates and features. The users who are using the HTC One M7 can get this Android Oreo update by manually. To get this LineageOS 15 ROM on your device, Users need to follow the below guide and do as it is on your device.
- Your device must be charged above 70-80% or higher than that.
- Take a full backup of your device before starting the flashing process.
- Keep in mind that is only for HTC One M7 users.
- To Install this ROM on your device, your device must be rooted.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- You must have TWRP or CWM flashed in your device.
Steps To Install LineageOS 15 on HTC One M7:
1. At first, download the LineageOS 15 ROM and GAPPS file.
2. Now move the downloaded files to your device internal storage.
3. Now Power off your device.
4. To boot your device into recovery mode Hold Power+Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
5. Now go to install and select the downloaded ROM file and slide to install the ROM.
6. After it’s finished the flashing process, now go back and install the GAPPS.
7. Wait till the flashing process completes.
8. Now Reboot your device.
9. The first boot may take some time make some patience.
Files to Download:
LineageOS 15 ROM – https://goo.gl/wqjVaa
Magisk – https://goo.gl/Tw4JFe
Arm GAPPS – https://goo.gl/1FiHZZ
Arm64 GAPPS – https://goo.gl/U2uGZi