NitrogenOS For YU Yunique 4711
NitrogenOS For YU Yunique 4711: Good news for YU Yunique users, there is a new custom ROM available with android 8.1.0 oreo. An xda developer has built a NitrogenOS ROM based on Android 8.1.0 Oreo for the YU4711 users. The users who want to install this rom on your device may follow the below guide carefully.
How To Unlock Bootloader:
To root your device and install custom roms, Mods, etc, you must have to unlock your device bootloader. If you don’t know how to do this then don’t worry, just take a cup of coffee or tea and follow the guide. Here we will explain you in detail on how to unlock the bootloader of your Yunique device.
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
- Make sure to unlock the device bootloader.
- Don’t forget to root your device and install the custom recovery.
- Now download the rom file from the below link.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for YU Yunique 4711 users.
Steps to Install:
- At first, download the ROM file.
- Now move the downloaded rom file to your device internal storage.
- Now power OFF your device.
- Hold volume down+power buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
- Now go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe, select the cache/dalvik cache/data/system memory and wipe it.
- Now move to home and select install and search the moved rom file and slide to install it.
- Wait till the installation process finished.
- Now go back to home and install GAPPS.
- Now reboot your device and boot your device into ANdroid 8.1.1 Oreo.
- That’s All.