AOSCP Custom ROM for YU Yunique 471
Here in this article, we will guide you how to download and install AOSCP Custom ROM on your YU Yunique 4711 device. This is not an official update you need to manually install it on your device. This ROM is developed by an XDA developer based on latest Android Oreo.
YU is the sub-brand of Micromax which is also well known for its budget smartphones with 4G VoLTE support. Among then Yunique 4711 is the best budget smartphone under 5000. It has 4.7-inch Display and is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 430 SoC coupled with 1GB RAM and 8GB storage. This device sports 8MP rear and 2MP selfie camera. It packs a 2000mAh of the battery under the hood.
AOSCP is known as Android Open Source Cypher Project. The Cypher is known as an expansion of pure Android and their goal is to provide the high level of performance with useful features for the users. By keeping this in mind they have come up with their latest build based on Android Oreo to provide the Oreo features for the users.
The users who want to install this ROM may follow the below guide carefully otherwise your device may brick. To install this rom, your device bootloader must be unlocked with latest TWRP installed. If you don’t know how to install twrp and root your device then go through the below link.
Here we also provide a list of all Yunique Custom ROMs with download links. Have a look at it and install the ROM whichever you wants.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70% or higher.
- Don’t forget to unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Do a complete backup of your device.
- This update is only for YU Yunique 4711 users.
Steps to Install AOSCP Custom ROM on Yunique
1. At first Download the AOSCP ROM file.
2. Now move the downloaded rom file on your device internal storage.
3. Now Switch OFF your device.
4. Hold VOlume Down+Power Buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
5. Now wipe cache/dalvik cache.data/system.
6. Go back to home and choose Install and select the ROM file and slide to install it.
7. Now Install GAPPS and Reboot your device.