Pure Nexus ROM on Yunique
Today in this article we are here with a new article on how to install latest Pure Nexus ROM on Yunique device. This is the best ROM I have never used, it’s So Smooth to use with good features. Here in this custom ROM, you can also able to enable or disable the navigation bar and you can also able to expand your Navigation bar so that it will be useful for huge display.
Till now I didn’t found any bug’s in this ROM.
What’s Not working:
All are working perfectly.
Files to Download:
Pure Nexus 7.1.2 ROM – https://goo.gl/qnbonZ
BeanGAPPS – https://goo.gl/86HGua
This Pure Nexus ROM is specially developed for users to get Nexus features on your device and you can also use Google Assistant in your device. In this ROM you will get the latest Android Nougat with 7.1.2 version.
To Install this Nexus ROM on your device, your device must be rooted with bootloader unlocked. If you don’t know how to install or unlock the bootloader of your Yunique device then just follow the below article.
The users who want to install MIUI ROM on their Yunique device can go through this article.
Here we also provide the list of all custom ROMs for your Yunique Device.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70%.
- Download the ROM and GAPPS files.
- Follow the below steps carefully.
- Your device must be rooted.
Steps to Install Pure Nexus ROM on Yunique:
- At first download, the ROM and GAPPS Files and move it to your device internal storage.
- Power OFF your device
- Hold Volume up+Power buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
- Now go to Install and select the ROM file and slide to install it.
- Wait till it finished the flashing process.
- Now go back and Install BeanGAPPS.
- Now Reboot your device.
- First boot may take some time, wait till the GOOGLE logo appears on the screen.
- That’s All.