Android 8.0 Oreo Theme for EMUI 4.0
Google has recently released their latest version of android ” Android 8.0 Oreo “. At present this update is only available for some devices like Google Pixel and Nexus Device and its soon going to be available for some more devices. But it may take some months to receive this update for other popular devices.
But there’s a good news for Huawei Users with EMUI 4.0 running on their Android or above version can get the Oreo features on their smartphones by installing a wide theme on their smartphones. To check the current Android version of your Huawei Smartphone then go to Settings -> About -> EMUI Version. The users who are running EMUI 4.0 or above can able to get this Android 8.0 Oreo theme on their smartphone.
If the users who want to get this theme on their Huawei Smartphones may follow the below guide and follow it step-by-step. Keep in mind that this theme is available for the users who are running EMUI 4.0+ or above can able to get this Android Oreo theme on their smartphones. So just download the below file and follow the steps to install it on your device.
Steps To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Theme:
1. At first download, the Android 8.0 Oreo theme Zip file from the below provided link for your Huawei Smartphone.
2. Now unzip the downloaded file by using the file manager or by PC and then move it to the device internal storage.
3. Now you have to copy the .hwt file from the extracted folder and paste it to HWThemes folder.
4. You need to open the themes app and search for Android 8.0 Oreo theme and then select it to apply the theme.
5. After successfully applied the Oreo theme, Now restart your device.
6. Once the device is rebooted you may get the android oreo theme on your Huawei Device running EMUI 4.0 or higher.
Files to Download:
Android 8.0 Oreo Theme:
EMUI 4.0+ : https://goo.gl/psgzYE
EMUI 5.0+ : https://goo.gl/WB9ERM
Android 8.0 Oreo Dark Theme:
EMUI 4.0+ : https://goo.gl/HLS81w
EMUI 5.0+ : https://goo.gl/PJDwEK