Install AICP 13.0 Android Oreo ROM for Yunique
Install AICP 13.0 Android Oreo ROM for Yunique: Today we are here with the latest custom rom for the YU Yunique users. Nowadays all the users are most waiting for the official OTA update of Android oreo for their devices. Most of the manufacturers are not released the official OTA update and but custom ROMs developers are releasing an unofficial version of oreo rom.
As you all know Micromax sub-brand YU has launched its Yunique device two years back with Android Lollipop and till now they are no any official update by YU. But the developers are releasing the latest version of roms for the Yunique device. Now the developer has built an AICP 13.0 custom ROM based on Android Oreo. Now the Yunique users can also get the oreo features on their device by installing this rom on their device.
Google has launched Android 8.0 Oreo last month on its Pixel and Nexus devices. Now all the manufacturers are strictly working on their os to release an official OTA update for their users. Android oreo provides you with some interesting features like picture in picture mode, lock screen shortcuts and much more. So now the users who want to install this AICP 13.0 rom on their device can follow the below guide carefully.
- Charge your device above 60-70%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- Your device must be rooted with the latest version of CWM or TWRP installed.
- This is only for the Yunique users.
Steps to install:
- At first download the rom file and move it to your device internal storage.
- Now power off your device.
- Hold volume down + Power buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
- Now move to install and select the downloaded rom file and install it.
- Now go back and install GAPPS and Magisk.
- The installation process will take some time.
- Now reboot your device and enjoy the Android 8.0 oreo features on your device.