Huawei P8 Lite
Here in this article, we will guide how to download and install Oreo ROM on Huawei P8 Lite. This is not an official update, this is a custom ROM developed by an XDA Developer. The users can manually install this ROM on your device. This ROM is based on latest Android 8.0 Oreo and the users can install this update by following the below guide.
To install this ROM on your device your device bootloader must be unlocked. The users must have to install latest TWRP recovery on your device and the device must be rooted. If you don’t know how to root your device then just follow the below link to root your device.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70% or Higher.
- Don’t forget to unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- Check whether the USB Debugging is Enabled on your device.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for Huawei P8 Lite.
Steps to Install Gzosp Oreo ROM on Huawei P8 Lite
1. At first download the Gzosp Oreo ROM file on your PC.
2. Now move the downloaded ROM file to your device internal storage.
3. Now Power OFF your device.
4. Hold Volume Down+Power buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
5. Now go to Install and select the moved ROM File and Slide to Install it.
6. Wait till the installation process gets finished.
7. Now reboot your device.
8. The device will now boot into latest Android 8.0 Oreo.
Now you have successfully installed the Gzosp Oreo ROM on your device.