Install TWRP and Root Oukitel K5000
Here in this article, we will guide you how to install TWRP recovery and root Oukitel K5000. The users who want to install twrp recovery and root the device may follow the below guide carefully. Rooting will give you some extra features which you will not get in unrooted mobiles. The users are able to change the menu, icons, interface look and can also increase the battery efficiency.
Oukitel K5000 comes with a 5.7-inch (1440x720pixels) HD+ IPS Display . It is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 processor with ARM Mali T860 MP2 GPU. This device has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage which can also be expandable via MicroSD card. It sports a 16-Megapixel Front and rear camera. Connectivity features on the board include the Fingerprint sensor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and much more. This device boasts a massive 5000mAh of the battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The oukitel 5000 users who are in search of how to root and install twrp recovery may follow the below guide. Here in this article we will give you a detailed guide on how to root and install twrp on Oukitel 5000.
What Does Rooting mean?
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
- Make sure to charge your device up to 70% or higher.
- Do a complete backup of your device before starting the flashing process.
- Install ADB and Fastboot driver on your PC.
- Don’t forget to install USB drivers on your PC.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for Oukitel 5000 users.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel 5000:
1. At first have a look at the Pre-Requisites.
2. Download the TWRP recovery File and move it to your device internal storage.
3. Make sure to unlock the bootloader of your device.
4. Now Download and Install SP Flashtool on your PC.
5. Now open the SP FlashTool.
6. Go to Download and click on Scatter-Loading.
7. Now select the TWRP Recover File.
8. Click on Download to begin the flashing process.
9. Now Switch OFF your device.
10. Connect your device to PC via USB Cable.
11. Now hold Volume Up or Down button after connecting your device, It makes to easily detect your device
12. After finishing the installation a Green RIng will appear on the screen.
13. Now disconnect the device from PC and reboot.
Steps to Root Oukitel K5000
1. First Download the SuperSU or Magisk File from below link.
2. Now move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
3. Now Power OFF your device.
4. Hold Volume Down+Power Buttons simultaneously to boot into recovery mode.
5. Now go to Install and select the moved file and Install it.
6. Now reboot your device.