Install Magisk on Any Android Device
Today we will know how to Install Magisk on Any Android Device. As you all know Google is releasing the updates to make the Android secure and indirectly challenging the developers to gain the root access.
While the Chainfire System with SuperSU is the best and easiest way to get the root access on any Android device. Whereas the MAgisk allows users to gain the root access without modifying the system partitions and also provide users to get the OTA updates after the device is rooted. While comparing with SuperSU, Magisk is much better in all viewpoints. Although SuperSU will grant and deny the root permissions for some apps, whereas Magisk will hide the root from the app entirely. For example Banking Apps like Google Tez, etc will not work on rooted mobiles but these apps will works when you are using Magisk.
- Make sure to charge your device up to 60-70%.
- Do a complete backup of your device.
- Don’t forget to install USB Drivers on your PC or Laptop.
Files to Download:
Steps to Install Magisk on Any Android Device
1. At first download the Magisk.Zip file from the below link.
2. Now move the downloaded zip file to your device internal storage.
3. Now Power OFF your device.
4. By holding volume down+Power buttons simultaneously boot your device into recovery mode.
5. Now Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache memory.
6. Go back to home and select Install option.
7. Now select the Magisk.Zip file and slide to install it.
8. After finishing the installation reboot your device.
That’s All, Now your device is successfully rooted.