Install TWRP and Root Oukitel K8000
Today in this blog post we will guide you how to Install TWRP and Root Oukitel K8000. The users who are in search of how to root and install TWRP recovery are in the right place. Here in this article, we will provide a detailed guide to installing TWRP Recovery and Rooting your Oukitel K8000 device.
Oukitel K8000 comes with a 5.5-inch (1920x1080pixels) FUll HD AMOLED Display. This device is powered by a MediaTek MT6750T processor with ARM Mali T860-MP2 GPU. It has 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage, which can also be expandable via MicroSD card slot. This device sports a 13-Megapixel rear and 8-Megapixel selfie camera. It boasts a huge 8000mAh battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. The Connectivity features on the board include the Fingerprint sensor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and much more.
The Oukitel K8000 users who want to root their device to get some special permissions may follow the below guide carefully. If you don’t know what rooting means then just go through a below link, where we have a detailed guide on how to root your device.
What Does Rooting mean?
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom ROM which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom ROM developers will release the ROMs with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
- Charge your device above 60-70%.
- Take a complete backup of your device before starting the installation process.
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Make sure to install USB drivers on your PC.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for Oukitel 8000 users.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel 8000:
1. At first follow the Pre-Requisites.
2. Now Download the TWRP recovery File from the below-provided link and move it to your device internal storage.
3. Don’t forget to unlock the bootloader of your device.
4. Now Download and Install SP Flashtool on your PC.
5. Now open the SP FlashTool.
6. Go to Download and click on Scatter-Loading.
7. Now select the TWRP Recover File.
8. Click on Download to begin the flashing process.
9. Now Switch OFF your device.
10. Connect your device to PC via USB Cable.
11. Now hold Volume Up or Down button after connecting your device, It makes to easily detect your device
12. After finishing the installation a Green RIng will appear on the screen.
13. Now disconnect the device from PC and reboot.
Steps to Root Oukitel K8000
1. At First Download the SuperSU or Magisk File from below link.
2. Now move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
3. Now Power OFF your device.
4. Boot your device into recovery mode by Holding Volume Down+Power Buttons simultaneously.
5. Now go to Install and select the moved file and Install it.
6. Now reboot your device.