EmotionOS ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Today we are here with a new EmotionOS ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 users. This rom is based on Android 6.1 Nougat. This ROM mainly aims to provide fast performance, Stability, Ultimate customisations and fast updates.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with a 5.7-inch(1440x2560pixels) Super AMOLED Display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805SoC with Adreno 420 GPU. This device supports 3GB RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage which can also be expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card. Galaxy Note 4 sports a 16MP rear and 3.7MP selfie camera. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. This device boasts a 3220mAh of the battery. I
To install this EmotionOS ROM on your device you must have to follow the below guide carefully. Before starting the process we clarify that your device must be rooted with bootloader unlocked to install this ROM on your device. If you don’t know what rooting this then follow the below article to know exactly what rooting is?
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
How to Install TWRP Recovery:
Twrp recovery is a custom recovery by which you can easily install any custom rom on your device. If the who don’t know how to install a custom recovery on your Samsung device may follow the below link carefully to install the TWRP recovery on your Samsung devices.
- Make sure your device is charged above 60-70%.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Don’t forget to root your device with latest TWRP installed.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for Samsung Galaxy Note4 users.
Steps to install EmotionOS on Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
1. At first download the rom file from the below link.
2. Now move the downloaded rom file to your device inbuilt storage.
3. Now power OFF your device.
4. Boot your device into recovery mode by holding volume down + power buttons simultaneously.
5. Do a full backup of your device before starting the installation process.
6. Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache/System memory.
7. Go back to the home section and move to the install and select the downloaded rom file and install it.
8. Now again go back and install the GAPPS.
9. Now reboot your device.
Files to Download: