How to Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery
Today in this article, we are here with a detailed guide on How to Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery and root any android device. The users who are in search of how to root any android device using SuperSU are landed at the right place. Here we will guide you how to flash SuperSU on any android device and root your device. All you need to do is follow the below guide carefully.
At first, if you want to root your device you need to flash the supersu.zip file on your device. To do this, the best method we recommend is installing TWRP or Custom Recovery on your device. This is the best and easy method to flash SuperSU on your device and get the root access.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70%.
- Take a complete backup of your device.
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Do not forget to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Flashing SuperSU on Any Android Device to get Root Access
1. First of all, you need to download the latest SuperSU.ZIP file.
2. Now move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
3. Now Power OFF your device.
4. Boot your device into recovery mode by holding Volume Down or Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously, and when the screen goes black release the buttons.
5. Now wipe the memory by moving to Wipe > Advanced Wipe.
6. Now go back to home and select Install option.
7. Choose the moved SuperSU.zip file and slide to install it.
8. Wait till the installation process gets finished.
9. Now reboot your device.
That’s All, Now your device is successfully rooted.