LineageOS 15 On Asus ZenFone Max
Today we are going to share how to Install LineageOS 15 On Asus ZenFone Max. Asus has launched ZenFone Max last Year with a huge 5000mAh battery on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. After a few updates, this device got Marshmallow 6.0.1 update and till now this device not receives nougat update, we can’t expect to. But the custom ROMs developers have built a latest LineageOS 15 ROM for the ZenFone Max users.
This LineageOS 15 custom ROM is based on Android Oreo 8.0, which the Google was launched last month. The users who want to get this LineageOS 15 ROM on their device can follow the below guide carefully. You can get this update by manually on ZenFone Max by following our guide.
If you want to check the list of devices getting LineageOS 15 then go through the below post:
- Make sure to charge your device above 70% or higher than that.
- Do a full backup of your device before starting the flashing process.
- Your device must be rooted with bootloader unlocked.
- TWRP or CWM must be flashed in your device.
Note: we are not responsible for any type of harm. Do it at your own risk.
Steps to Install:
1. At first Download the LineageOS ROM and GAPPS files.
2. Move it to your device internal storage.
3. Now power off your device.
4. Hold Power+Volume Down buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
5. Now move to Install and select the LineageOS ROM file and slide to install it.
6. Wait till the flashing process completes.
7. Now go back and Install GAPPS.
8. Now again go back and Install Magisk(optional) to get the root permission.
9. Reboot your device.
Files to Download:
LineageOS 15 ROM – https://goo.gl/AoDwxh
Magisk – https://goo.gl/Tw4JFe
Arm GAPPS: https://goo.gl/1FiHZZ
Arm64 GAPPS: https://goo.gl/U2uGZi