Lenovo A6000 Plus
Lenovo has launched Lenovo A6000 Plus the previous year in 2015 with 5-inch HD Display. This device is powered by a Snapdragon 410 SoC coupled with a 2GB of RAM. This device has launched with an entry-level version of 4.4.2 KitKat and later it got an Android 5.2 Lollipop update. Now this device has got an unofficial update of latest LineageOS 15 based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Google has launched the Android 8.0 Oreo previous month with some interesting features and updates. As you all know, the CyanogenMod has changed to Lineage and now the developers have built an unofficial update for the A6000 Plus users. To Install this update manually on your device follow the below steps.
To get the list of devices getting LineageOS 15 update Click Here.
- Charge your device above 70-80%.
- To Install this update on your device your device must be rooted with Bootloader unlocked.
- TWRP or CWM Flashed in your device.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your device.
- Don’t forget this update is only for Lenovo A6000 Plus users.
Steps to Install LineageOS 15 on Lenovo A6000 Plus:
1. First Download the LineageOS 15 Custom ROM file.
2. Now move the downloaded zip file to your device internal storage.
3. Now power OFF your device.
4, Move to Install and select the downloaded ROM file and slide to install it.
5. Wait till the flashing process completes.
6. Now go back to the home and install GAPPS by following the previous steps.
7. After completing the installation of GAPPS, Now reboot your device.
Now you have successfully install LineageOS 15 ROM on your device and now enjoy the features of Android 8.0 Oreo.
Files to Download:
LineageOS 15 ROM – https://goo.gl/ne2Tbp
Arm – https://goo.gl/ne2Tbp
Arm64 – https://goo.gl/U2uGZi
Magisk – https://goo.gl/1UNJ8S