Install TWRP and Root Prestigio Muze E3
Today in this article we will guide how to install TWRP Recovery and root Prestigio Muze E3. Now a days its so easy to root your device, you don’t need to take any stress or planning. Rooting will provide you special permissions by which you can make your device as you want.
As you all know Prestige is one of the biggest brands across the Asia. It is overcoming with its latest models and impressive features and some good specifications. This device comes with a 5.3-inch(1280x720pixels) HD Display. It is powered by a MediaTek MT6582M processor with Arm Mali 400 MP2 GPU. This device supports 1GB of RAM and 8GB of inbuilt storage and packs a 2500mAh of the battery. This device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box. It also supports connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and much more.
If you are using a Prestige Muze E3 device and in search of rooting your device, then you have landed at the right place. Here we will guide you how to install TWRP and root your Prestige Muze E3 device. Rooting provide you special permission like you can flash custom ROMs and you can also remove unwanted apps and much more.
Now follow the below steps carefully to root your device and make sure to follow the steps carefully. Follow the steps carefully while rooting otherwise your device may be bricked.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70-80%.
- Don’t forget to install USB Drivers on your PC.
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Do a Nandroid Backup for your device.
- Keep in mind that this is only for Prestige Muze E3 users.
Steps to Install TWRP and Root Prestigio Muze E3:
- Make sure to unlock the bootloader of your device first.
- Now download the Recovery file from the below link.
- Now move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
- Download and install SP Flashtool on your PC.
- Now open SP Flashtool and click on Download Tab and Select the Scatter_Loading.
- Select the Scatter file and click on Download.
- Now connect your device to your PC.
- After connecting your device to PC make sure to hold Volume Down or Volume Up keys to connect your device to PC.
- After completing the process you may get the green popup on your screen.
- Now Disconnect your device.
- That’s All.
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.