Unlock Bootloader and Root Yunique
If you don’t know how to root and unlock the bootloader of your YU Yunique device. Then you have landed at the right place, Here we will guide you how to root and Unlock the bootloader of your device. Just Follow the steps as we mentioned below.
Note: Take a backup of your Contacts, Messages, Call Logs, etc.
- The device Must be charged above 60% or higher than that.
- ADB Files
- TWRP Recovery
- Basic knowledge of rooting
Steps to Follow:
- Enable the USB debugging on your device(settings->about phone->build number->tap 5-6 times on it, Now come back you will see a Developer Options in settings open it and enable USB debugging).
2. Power off your device and by holding power + volume up buttons to move your device into recovery
3. Now by using volume buttons go to download mode and press the power button to select it.
4. Connect your device to PC via USB cable
5. Open the ADB folder and hold Shift + Right click to open a command window.
6. Now type the below commands:
fastboot oem unlock-go
You have successfully unlocked the device bootloader.
Steps to Flash TWRP:
- Now follow the same steps to flash TWRP. Rename the TWRP file as recovery.img
- Open a command window in ADB folder by holding shift+right click.
- Now enter the below commands:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- You have successfully flashed the TWRP on your device. You can boot your device into recovery Mode by simply holding power+volume up buttons.
Steps to Root YU Yunique:
- Download the SuperSU.zip file and move it your device internal storage.
- Now power off your device
- Boot your device into recovery mode.
- Go to install options and choose the SuperSU file and slide to install it.
- It will take a few seconds to complete the installation.
- Now reboot your device.