How to unlock Bootloader of Google Pixel C
Here in this guide, we will show you How to unlock Bootloader of Google Pixel C. This guide will helpful for all Nexus devices. Nowadays unlocking the bootloader is so easy. If you don’t know how to unlock the bootloader. Then just follow the below guide, here we will guide you in simple and easy steps that 10 years small boy can also do it by following our guide.
Unlocking the bootloader is important to root your device and to install the custom recovery. To start this process you must have a working PC. It is too easy to unlock the bootloader. Now have a look on Pre Requirements and follow the installation guide.
- Make sure to enable USB debugging by moving into Settings – Developer Option.
- Install USB drivers on your PC.
- Now install ADB and Fastboot on your system.
Steps to unlock bootloader:
- At first power OFF your device.
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Now open the Fastboot folder Right Click + Shift to open a command window.
- Enter the below commands in it.
adb reboot bootloader
- Once the device is in bootloader mode, Now enter the below command to unlock the bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock
- You will get a confirmation on your Pixel C device, Now Use the volume buttons to select YES and use the Power button to select it.
- The unlocking process will automatically start and it will take up to 1-2minutes.
- After it gets finished, reboot your device.
- Now you have successfully unlocked the bootloader of Google Pixel C.