AICP Android 8.1.0 Oreo Custom ROM
AICP Android 8.1.0 Oreo Custom ROM for Yunique: Here in this article, we are with a new custom ROM for the YU Yunique users. we clarify that it is not an official update, It is a Custom ROM developed by an XDA Developer. The users who want to install this ROM may follow the below guide.
To install this Custom ROM on your Yunique device, your device must be rooted. The user must have to unlock the bootloader and must have to install the latest TWRP on your device. If you don’t know how to unlock the bootloader of your device, then just follow the below link. Here we have explained a detailed guide on how to unlock the bootloader of your device.
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
This AICP custom ROM is based on Android 8.1.0 and it is built by an XDA developer. AICP is also known as ” Ice Cold Project ” for everyone. If the users want to install any other custom ROMs on your device can download and install it. Here we are providing the list of all custom ROMs list with the download link.
- Make sure your device is charged 70% or higher.
- Don’t forget to Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- DO a complete backup of your device before starting any installation process.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for YU Yunique users.
Steps to Install AICP Custom ROM on your Yunique:
1. At first download the ROM file.
2. Now move the Downloaded ROM file to your device internal storage.
3. Now power OFF your device.
4. Hold the volume down+ power buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
5. Now wipe data/cache/dalvik cahe/system.
6. Go back to Home and select the Install option.
7. Now select the moved ROM file and slide to install it.
8. The installation process will take some time wait till it get’s finished.
9. Now install GAPPS and Reboot your device.
10. The first boot may take some time, wait till the YU logo appears on the screen.
FIles to Download: