Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update on Huawei 6X
Here in this article, we will guide you how to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update on Huawei 6X. The users whoa re in wait to get the Android 7.0 Nougat update on their device may follow the below guide carefully. As you all know that the manufacturers will provide the OTA update to slow. So the users who want to do it manually can download the file and update to Android 7.0.
Now follow the below steps carefully to install Android 7.0 Nougat on your Huawei 6X. This process not required Root access, just follow the steps as we mentioned below.
- Don’t forget to charge your device above 70%.
- Make sure to install USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download the zip file from the below link.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for Huawei 6X users.
Steps to Install Android Nougat update on Huawei 6X:
- At first download the zip file.
- Now move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
- Now create a folder named as “dload” in your internal storage.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Now from that transfer the update.app file to “dload” folder.
- Now go to the settings > Update. Use the Menu key and select the Local update.
- Here the file will be shown, just tap on it to start the update process.
- The installation process will take some time, wait till it gets finished.
- After completing the installation process, the device automatically reboots.
- That’s All.