Install Android 8.0 oreo custom rom on Galaxy Core Prime
Install Android 8.0 oreo custom rom on Galaxy Core Prime: Today we are here with a great news for all the Galaxy Core Prime users. The Galaxy Core Prime users have finally got the unofficial build of Lineage OS 15 custom ROM based on Android 8.0 Oreo. Now the users can install this unofficial lineage os 15 rom on their device.
This unofficial lineage os 15 rom was built by an XDA developer of Dreamstar and we have to thanks him for sharing this ROM for Galaxy Core Prime users. This Lineage OS 15 ROM is based on Android 8.0 Oreo. At present we don’t recommend this custom rom for the users on its daily basis. Because this lineage os 15 rom was still in development mode and you may get some bugs in it. The developers are still working on it and the stable version will soon be released.
As you all know Google has launched this Android 8.0 last month on its Pixel and Nexus devices. This Android Oreo has some special features and updates. Now all the manufacturers as the competition are working hard to release this Oreo update for their users. This Oreo ROM has some special features like picture in picture mode, app notification badges and much more.
The users who still want to install this ROM can follow the below guide. Before installing this ROM keep in mind that you must have some knowledge in rooting. Now follow the below instruction carefully to install this lineage os 15 rom on your device. Here we are also providing the list of what’s working and what’s not working in this ROM.
- USB Tethering
What’s Not Working:
- Video Playback
- Some More Bugs
- Keep in mind that your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Your device must be rooted with latest CWM or TWRP installed.
- Take a complete backup of your device.
- Your device must have at least 70% of charging.
Steps to Install:
- At first download the rom file from the below link.
- Now move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
- Now power OFF your device.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Armor buttons simultaneously.
- Now go install and select the downloaded rom file and install it.
- The installation process will take some time wait till gets finished.
- Now go back and install GAPPS and Magisk(optional).
- Now reboot your device and enjoy the Oreo features on your device.
Files to Download: