Install Android 8.0 oreo custom rom on Moto G3
Install Android 8.0 oreo custom rom on Moto G3: Motorola has launched its Moto G3 or Moto G 3rd gen in 2015 with Android 5.1 Lollipop. Later this device upgraded to Android 6.1 Marshmallow. Moto G3 was launched in 2015 means now its 2 years old and we can’t expect that it will receive the latest Android Oreo update. But don’t worry custom rom developers already built a lineage os 15 ROM for Moto G3 users.
The users who want to get the latest ANdroid Oreo features on their Moto G3 device can follow the below guide. You can manually install this ROM on your device. This Android Oreo was Google’s latest operating system and it’s the fastest and safest ROM for the Android versions. Google has launched this Android Oreo last month on its Nexus and Pixel devices. This Android Oreo features some extra features like picture in picture mode, app notification badges, lock screen shortcuts and much more.
Now there is an only unofficial version of lineage os is available and also it is development stage. You may also find some bugs in it and developers are still working on it to provide a stable rom. The users who want to get the Android Oreo features on their device can follow the below guide carefully and do as it is on your device.
Note: we are not responsible for any type of harm done during the flashing process. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device is charged above 60%.
- your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- The device must be rooted with the latest version of TWRP or CWM installed.
- Do a complete backup of your device.
- This is only for Moto G3 users.
Steps to Install Lineage OS 15 on Moto G3:
- At first download the rom file from below link.
- Now move the downloaded rom file to your device internal storage.
- Now power OFF your device.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by holding volume down + power buttons simultaneously.
- now move to install and select the downloaded rom file and install it.
- wait till the flashing process completes.
- Now go back and install GAPPS and Magisk.
- Now reboot your device, your device will boot into latest ANdroid Oreo.
- You have successfully installed Android Oreo ROM on your device now enjoy the oreo features on your Moto G3.
Files to Download: