Install Android 8.0 Oreo rom on Google Pixel C
Install Android 8.0 Oreo rom on Google Pixel C: AS you all know Google has launched the latest Android 8.0 oreo rom last month. Till now it got the huge response for its faster and safest features. This android oreo rom has some extra features like picture in picture mode, app notification badges, lock screen shortcuts and much more in it. Android 8.0 oreo update was only released by Google for its pixel and nexus devices like Pixel XL, Pixel C and Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5X Player.
The other manufacturers might take some more time to release this Android 8.0 Oreo update for their users. But the custom rom developers are releasing the latest Oreo rom based on Lineage OS 15. Now the Pixel C users can install this Android Oreo ROM on their device by just following the below guide. By installing this custom on your device you may some extra facilities like, you can able to uninstall the unwanted system apps from your device.
At present the Lineage OS 15 rom is available for the Pixel C users based on AOSP. This rom is now in development stage and developers are still working on it to get the stable version. So you may find some bugs in it and might some apps may not work properly. So make sure while proceeding with this rom because for the daily purpose it’s not recommended.
- Charge your device above 60-70%.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Your device must be rooted with the latest version TWRP installed.
- Do a complete backup of your device before starting the process.
- Keep in mind that this is only for Google Pixel C users.
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers on Windows.
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo rom on Google Pixel C:
- At first you need to download the rom file.
- Now move the downloaded rom file to device internal storage.
- Now power OFF your device.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by holding volume down + power buttons simultaneously.
- Now move to install and select the transferred rom file and install it.
- After the installation gets finished go back.
- Now install the GAPPS.
- Now reboot your device and enjoy the Android Oreo rom on your device.