Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Oneplus 3/3T
Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Oneplus 3/3T: As you all know Google has launched Android 8.0 Oreo Last month on its Pixel and Nexus devices. Now the other manufacturers also started working on their OS to release the Android Oreo ROM for their users as soon as possible.
But still some of the users are not receiving the Oreo update on their devices. For them, the custom rom developers are releasing the lineage OS 15 rom based on Android Oreo. The users who want to download and install it on your device may check the below link. If you found your device in the list then just download the link and follow the guide to install it on your device.
Here there is a good news for Oneplus 3/3T users, here we are with a lineage os 15 rom. The users who want to install this rom on your device may follow the below guide carefully. Lineage is the successor of the CyanogenMod and it’s still developing by the same unit. Android Oreo has some extra features and updates. Oreo has some special features like picture in picture mode, app notification badges and lock screen shortcuts.
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
Here we clarify that this is not an official update. This rom is developed by the custom rom developers and you may also find some bugs in it. Now the users who want to get this rom on your device may follow the below guide.
- Make sure your device is charged above 70-80%.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Your device must be rooted with the latest version of TWRP installed.
- Do a complete backup of your device.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for OnePlus 3/3T users only.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Oneplus 3/3T:
1. Check whether your device is rooted or not with the latest TWRP installed.
2. At first download the rom file.
3. Now move the downloaded rom file to your device internal storage.
4. Now Power OFF your device.
5. Boot your device into recovery mode by holding Power + volume down buttons simultaneously.
6. Make sure to take a complete backup of your device before starting any other process.
7. Now go to install and select the downloaded rom file and slide to install it.
8. The installation process will take some time wait till it gets finished.
9. Now go back and install GAPPS and Magisk.
10. Now reboot your device.
That’s All, Now your device will boot into latest Android 8.0 Oreo.
Files to download: