Android Nougat ROM on Samsung S6 Edge
Android Nougat ROM on Samsung S6 Edge: Here we are there with a new Official Android Nougat ROM for Samsung S6 Edge users. We will guide you in detail so that it will make you easy to install this rom on your s6 edge device. So just follow the below guide carefully and do as it is on your device.
This is an Official Android 7.0 Nougat update. Thes S6 edge users who still don’t receive this update can do it by downloading the file and following the below guide.
Samsung S6 Edge comes with a 5.1-inch(1440x2560pixels) Super AMOLED Display. It is powered by an Exynos 7420 Octa processor. This device has 3GB RAM and 32/64/128GB of inbuilt storages which can also be expandable via MicroSD card. It sports a 16MP rear camera and 5MP selfie camera. This device packs a 2600mAh battery.
The users who still don’t receive an OTA update of Android Nougat may download the below link and install it on your device.
To know the list of Samsung devices getting Android 8.0 Oreo update check the below link.
- Make sure to charge your device up to 60-70%.
- Do a complete backup of your device.
- Install ODIN Flashtool on your PC.
Steps to install Android Nougat ROM on Samsung S6 Edge:
- At first download the rom file.
- Now make sure you have installed the ODIN Flashtool on your PC.
- Now follow the below guide to install Android Nougat ROM on S6 Edge.