Install Custom Recovery and Root Doogee Mix
Today we are here with a detailed guide on how to Install Custom Recovery and Root Doogee Mix smartphone. Doogee Mix comes with some extra features and specifications and it’s an outstanding device. You may root your device for getting some extra features. By rooting your device you may get the permission to install custom roms, mods and other some special features.
This is the first Bezel Less smartphone from Doogee. It comes with a 5.5-inch bezel-less display with a screen resolution of 1920x1080pixels. This device comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. It supports 6GB RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. This device was powered by an octa-core Helio P25 processor. It also supports 4G VoLTE.
Here in this article we will guide you how to root your Doogee Mix smartphone. If you don’t know what rooting means then check the below link.
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra features. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70%.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
- check whether the USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Do a complete backup of your device.
Steps to install TWRP on Doogee Mix:
- Check whether the device bootloader is unlocked or not.
- Now follow all the step mentioned in Pre-Requirments section.
- Now download the TWRP recovery file from the below link.
- After its downloaded, move it to your device internal storage.
- Now open the SP Flashtool and go to download section and select the scatter-loading.
- Now find the scatter file from the downloaded file and rename it as TWRP.img.
- Select the scatter file and click on download.
- Now connect your device and press volume down or up button to easily detect your device.
- Once the device is connected it automatically starts the flashing process.
- After the completion of flashing a green notification will appear on the display.
- Now unplug your smartphone and reboot it.
- Now you have successfully installed the TWRP on your Doogee Mix device.
Steps to root your Doogee Mix:
- Make sure to download the SuperSU file on your PC.
- Now move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
- Now go through the below article to root your device.
Files to Download: