Lineage OS 15 on Moto G5s Plus
Lineage OS 15 on Moto G5s Plus: Moto G5s Plus was its latest Budget smartphone and this device is also the successor to its previous Moto G5 Plus. This device was launched last year on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat. Later Motorola has released an OTA update of Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Maybe Motorola will officially be sent out the Android Oreo OTA update next year. If the users who can’t wait till the Official update may get the LineageOS 15 ROM on their device manually. This Lineage OS 15 ROM will be based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Android Oreo was recently launched by Google on its Pixel and Nexus devices. Till now Google has only released the Official update of Android 8.0 Oreo. Now all the manufacturers as competition going to release these Android Oreo update for their users as fast as they can. But most of the manufacturer getting the unofficial update of Lineage OS 15 ROM. This Lineage OS 15 ROM is based on Android 8.0 Oreo. This Oreo ROM features some special features like picture in picture mode, Lock Screen shortcuts and much more.
This Lineage OS 15 ROM is the unofficial version and you may find some bugs in it because it’s in the development stage. The developers are working on it and soon they may release the stable version. As told before its an unofficial version so you can’t get the updates on it and you may get force closes while using this rom. The users who want to install this ROM without any problem or errors may follow our below guide.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70%. This will helps you not to power off your device while flashing the ROM.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked with latest TWRP or CWM installed.
- Take a full backup of your device before starting the flashing process.
- This update is only for Moto G5s Plus users.
Steps to Install Lineage OS 15 ROM on Moto G5s Plus:
- At first download the lineage os 15 ROM file on your pc.
- Now move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
- Now power OFF your device.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by holding volume + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Move to Install and select the downloaded ROM file and slide to install it.
- This will take some time wait till it’s get finished.
- Now go back and Install GAPPS and Magisk.
- Now reboot your device.
Files to Download:
Lineage OS 15 ROM for Moto G5s Plus – Click Here
Arm – Download
Arm64 – Download
Magisk – Download