Install LineageOS 15 on HTC 10
Install LineageOS 15 on HTC 10: Here in this post, we will share how to download and install LineageOS 15 ROM on your HTC 10 device. By following this article you can easily Download and install LineageOS 15 ROM on your HTC 10. HTC has released a list of devices getting Android Oreo update but in that list, HTC 10 is not mentioned.
The users need not be disappointed because in this article we are providing the download link by which you can manually update your HTC 10 device to Android 8.0 Oreo. The developers have built a LineageOS 15 custom ROM by which you can able to get the Oreo features on your HTC 10. By Installing this custom ROM you can able to get all Android Oreo features on your device.
To install this ROM manually on your device you need to follow the below steps carefully.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70% or higher than that.
- Do a Full backup of your device before starting any process.
- Keep in mind that this is only for HTC 10 users.
- Your device must be rooted with bootloader unlocked.
- Must have latest TWRP or CWM flashed in it.
Steps to Install LineageOS 15 on HTC 10
1. At first Download the LineageOS 15 Custom ROM.
2. Now Move the Downloaded file to your device internal storage.
3. Now power OFF your device.
4. Hold Volume Down+Power buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
5. Now go to Install and select the Downloaded ROM file and slide to install it.
6. Wait till the flashing process completes.
7. Now again go back and Install GAPPS.
Now Reboot your device and enjoy the Android 8.0 Oreo features on your HTC 10 Device.
To Know the list of devices getting LineageOS 15 Update go through the below article.
Files to Download:
LineageOS 15 for HTC 10 – https://goo.gl/8rVFtZ
Arm – https://goo.gl/1FiHZZ
Arm64 – https://goo.gl/U2uGZi