Install LineageOS 15 on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
Good news for Lenovo Vibe K5 Users, here in this article we are here to guide you how to install LineageOS 15 Custom ROM on your device. This smartphone was launched last year with Android 5.1 Lollipop while there was marshmallow update in that time. We all know that Lenovo is so slow in providing updates to their Android devices. But a developer has solved your problem by developing a LineageOS 15 Custom ROM for Vibe K5 users.
This Custom ROM is based on AOSP with the latest Android 8.0 Oreo, This ROM is also known LineageOS 15. As you all know Google has launched this Android Oreo 8.0 last month with some interesting updates and features. Now all the manufacturers are also in a process to make this update available on their devices. At last, now this update is available for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus users.
The users who want’s to use the latest Android 8.0 features on their mobiles and want to enjoy the LineageOS 15 ROM Features, can Install this manually by following the below guide carefully. This is the manual method so users need to concentrate on the below steps and follow as it is on your device.
To know the list of devices getting Android 8.0 Oreo Update can go through the below article.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70-80%.
- Do a full backup of your device before starting the flashing process.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for Lenovo Vibe K5 users only.
- The device must be rooted with bootloader unlocked.
- Don’t forget that your device must have latest TWRP or CWMflashed on your device(Important).
Steps To Follow:
1. At first Download the ROM and GAPPS Files.
2. Now move the downloaded files to your device internal storage.
3. Now Power OFF your device.
4. Hold Volume Down+Power buttons simultaneously to boot your device into Recovery mode.
5. Now move to install and select the Downloaded ROM file and Slide to install.
6. It will take some time to flash the ROM, Wait till it’s finished.
7. After it’s finished, Now go back and Install GAPPS in the same manner.
8. Now reboot your device.
That’s All, Now your device will boot into latest Android 8.0 Oreo.
Files To Download:
LineageOS 15 ROM – https://goo.gl/nX7xoF
Arm GAPPS – https://goo.gl/1FiHZZ
Arm64 GAPPS – https://goo.gl/U2uGZi
Magisk – https://goo.gl/1UNJ8S
Patch – https://goo.gl/JCTTpN