LineageOS 15 on Galaxy J2 Prime
Install LineageOS 15 on Galaxy J2 Prime: Today we are here with a guide on how to install LineageOS 15 on Galaxy J2 Prime. Here we will show how easily you can install LineageOS 15 ROM on your device. All of you know that the update of lineageOS 15 ROM is unofficial and it’s available for some of the devices, but all are excited to get the android oreo features on their device. Android 8.0 Oreo ROM provides you with some extra features.
Samsung Galaxy J2 prime comes with a 5-inch(540x960pixels) capacitive touchscreen Display. This device is powered by a 1.4GHz Quad-core Cortex A-53 processor coupled with 1.5GB RAM. It has 8GB of Internal storage which can also be expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card. This device sports an 8MP rear camera and also supports connectivity features like 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It packs a 2500mAh removable battery. This device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Now we are here with a new update for this device. Here we got the latest LineageOS 15 ROM for Galaxy J2 Prime users. After installing this ROM on your device you may able to use the features like split screen mode, picture-in-picture mode and also several other features.
To install this ROM you need to follow the below guide very carefully. While installing if you have done any mistake it will make your device hard brick. Now just follow the below steps carefully.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70-80% or higher than that.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- The device must be rooted with the latest recovery flashed in it.
- Do a Full backup of your device before starting the flashing process.
- Keep in mind that this is only for Galaxy J2 Prime users.
Steps to Install LineageOS 15 on Galaxy J2 Prime:
- To install this ROM, your device must be rooted with latest TWRP flashed in it.
- At first download the ROM file from the below link.
- Now move the downloaded files to your device internal storage.
- Power OFF your device
- Boot your device into recovery mode by holding volume down and Armor buttons simultaneously.
- Do a full backup of your device before starting the flashing process. It may help you if your device may brick.
- Now go to Install and select the downloaded ROM file and slide to install it.
- flashing process may take some time wait till it’s get finished.
- After its successfully installed now go back and install GAPPS and Magisk.
- Now reboot your device.
- First boot may take some time so have some patience.
Files to Download:
LineageOS 15 for Galaxy J2 Prime – Click Here
Arm – Click Here
Arm64 – Click Here
Magisk – Click Here