Install LineageOS On HTC One S
We are here with a new article on how to download and Install LineageOS On HTC One S. As you all know Google has launched Android 8.0 Oreo on Google and Nexus Devices. Now the other manufacturers also launching this update for their Android devices. Recently HTC has released the list of devices getting Android 8.0 update and among the list, HTC One S is not there.
The users who want to install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC One S can follow this article. Here we will show you how to Install the latest Android Oreo-based LinageOS 15 ROM on your device. Now just follow the below steps to install LineageOS 15 ROM on your HTC One S.
- Don’t Forget to charge your device above 70-80%.
- Take a full backup of your device before starts the flashing process.
- Your device must be rooted with bootloader unlocked.
- Latest TWRP or CWM must be flashed in your device.
- Keep in mind that this is only for HTC One S.
Note: We are not responsible for any type of harm during the flashing process. Do it at your own risk.
Steps to Install LineageOS On HTC One S
1. First Download the LineageOS ROM File
2. Move the Downloaded file to your device inbuilt storage.
3. Now Power OFF your device.
4. Hold Power+Volume Down buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
5. Now go to Install and select the Downloaded ROM file and Slide to Install it.
6. Wait till the Flashing process completed.
7. Now move back to home and Install the GAPPS.
8. Now Reboot your device.
That’s All now enjoy the Android 8.0 Oreo features on your HTC One S devcie.
Files to Download:
LineageOS 15 ROM – Click Here
Arm – https://goo.gl/1FiHZZ
Arm64 – https://goo.gl/U2uGZi
Magisk – https://goo.gl/1UNJ8S