Install Paranoid AOSPA ROM on YU Yunique 4711[Android 7.3.0 Nougat]
Install Paranoid AOSPA ROM on YU Yunique 4711: Good news for the YU Yunique users, Now there is the latest version of Paranoid Android 7.3.0 AOSPA ROM for the users. This ROM is so smooth and clean while compares with other ROMs. Here in this rom you may also have a special feature, that you may not find home button on the display. You need to touch and drag the screen from the downside to get the home button.
Now the users who want to install this rom may follow the below guide. This paranoid AOSPA ROM is based on Android 7.3.0 Nougat. It also has some special features like the pocket lock, color engine, immersive mode, reworked pie and much more.
Before starting the installation process we inform that this is not an official update. This rom is developed by custom rom developers and if you may find any bugs comment below. Now the users who want to install this paranoid rom on their device may follow the below guide carefully.
To install this rom your device must be rooted with latest TWRP or CWM installed. To root your Yunique device you must have rooting knowledge. The users who don’t know how to root may go through the below link. Here we have a explained a detailed guide on how to root your YU Yunique device.
- Charge your device above 70% or higher.
- Check whether that you have unlocked the Bootloader of your device.
- Your device must be rooted with the latest TWRP or CWM installed.
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
Steps to Install Paranoid AOSPA ROM on YU Yunique 4711:
- Make sure that you have downloaded the rom file from the below link.
- Now move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
- Now Switch OFF your device.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by holding volume down + power buttons simultaneously.
- Now go to install and select the downloaded rom file and slide to install it.
- It will take some time to install.
- After it’s finished go back and install GAPPS.
- Now reboot your device.
- Your device will now boot into latest Paranoid Android 7.3.0 Nougat ROM.
FIles to download: