How to Install Stock Firmware Using ODIN
Here in this article, we are here with a new article on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung device using ODIN Flashtool. This tool helps you to safely flash or install Roms on any Samsung devices. You need to do is just follow the below guide carefully.
At first, you have to download the firmware according to your device model otherwise, this may damage your device. By using this tool you can also Flash the Official OTA Updates(.img) by manually. It is a most secure way to install it manually by using an ODIN tool.
Today we are going to share this with you to know how to install any stock firmware on your Samsung devices using ODIN Flashtool. So just follow the below steps carefully and do as it is on your device.
Note: we are not responsible for any type of damage done during this flashing process. do it at your own risk.
- Don’t forget to charge your device above 60% or higher than that
- Download and Install the Samsung USB drivers on your PC
Steps to follow:
1. A first download the correct firmware for your device according to your device model
2. Now extract the downloaded firmware, you will get .tar and .tar.md5 files
3. Open the ODIN Flashtool on your PC
4. Power off your device
5. Boot your device into download mode by holding volume down+power+home buttons simultaneously
6. Now connect your device to PC via USB cable
7. You will get an ADDED message on ODIN
8. Now tick the AP in ODIN and select the downloaded .tar.md5 file to flash the firmware on your device
9. Click on Start to begin the flashing process
10. Wait till it’s finished and shows PASS option
11. After finished, the flashing your device may automatically reboot
Files to Download:
Latest ODIN FlashTool – https://goo.gl/t4sEmv