Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy J5 3G
Today in this article we will guide you how to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy J5 3G. If you in search of installing twrp recovery on your device then you have landed to the right place. You must have some installation knowledge. If you don’t know how to install we will guide you through detailed steps.
To install twrp recovery on your device you must have to unlock the device bootloader first. By installing twrp recovery on your device you may get some extra features like you can install custom roms, mods, etc on your device. If you want to root your device then follow the below guide where we have explained a detailed guide on how to root.
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
- Make sure to charge your device above 60-70%.
- Don’t forget to unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Download and install ODIN Flashtool on your device.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for Samsung Galaxy J5 3G.
Steps to Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy J5 3G
1. At first, download the TWRP recovery file.
2. Make sure to download and install ODIN Flashtool on your PC.
3. Don’t forget to unlock the bootloader of your device.
4. Now follow the below guide to install the twrp recovery on your device.
Files to Download: