Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei Mate 10 Lite
Today in this article, we are going to guide you how to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei Mate 10 Lite. This device was launched in 2017 and is a mid-range smartphone. It comes with a 5.9-inch(1080x2160pixels) Display powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor coupled with a 4GB of RAM. This device sports a 16+2MP dual rear camera and a 13+2MP selfie camera. It boasts a 3340mAh of the battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
Here in this article, we will provide you detailed steps on installing twrp recovery and root huawei mate 10 lite. Rooting your device may provide you with some special features. We all have to thanks to the senior XDA member otonieru for the TWRP.img. By rooting your device you may lose the device warranty.
The users who want to root your device without using PC or Laptop with just one click tools may follow the below link.
What is Rooting?
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may follow the below article.
- Make sure to charge your device above 60-70% or higher.
- Don’t forget to unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Make sure to install USB drivers on your PC.
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on PC
- Don’t forget to enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Take a complete backup of your device before starting any process.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei Mate 10 Lite
Here we will guide you how to install twrp recovery and root your device. follow the below method to root your device.
Steps to Unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 10 Lite
1. Make sure to Download the TWRP recovery file from the given link.
2. Don’t forget to Enable USB debugging ON on your device.
3. Now switch OFF your device.
4. Now download and install ADB Drivers on your PC.
5. Now move the TWRP file in the ADB Folder.
6. Now open the ADB Folder.
7. Hold Shift + Right Click on the mouse and now click open the command prompt.
8. Now hold power+ Volume button to move your device into download mode and connect it to PC via USB cable.
9. Now enter the below commands to unlock the bootloader of your device.
fastboot oem unlock-go
That’s All, now you have successfully unlocked your device bootloader.
Steps to Install TWRP recovery on Huawei Mate 10 Lite
1. Now follow the same above steps to install TWRP recovery.
2. Power OFF your device and boot into download mode and connect it to PC.
3. Now open the ADB folder and open a new command prompt.
4. Now enter the below commands to install TWRP on your device.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
That’s All, Now you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your Huawei P8 device.
Steps to Root your Huawei Mate 10 Lite
- First download the TWRP file from the below link.
- make sure to unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Now follow the below-given guide to root your device.
That’s All, Now you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery and rooted your Huawei Mate 10 Lite.