Install TWRP Recovery and Root ZTE Nubia Z11
Today we re here with an easy guide on how to install twrp recovery and root ZTE Nubia Z11. The users who want to root your device and install twrp recovery may follow the below guide carefully otherwise your device may be bricked..
Zte nubia z11 has some exciting specification and features. This device comes with a 5.5-inch (1920×1070pixels) full hd display. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon msm8996 processor with 530 GPU. This device has 6gb ram and 64gb of inbuilt storage which can also be expandable via MicroSD card. It packs a 3000mAh battery and runs on Android marshmallow 6.0.1. this device sports 16 megapixel rear and 8-megapixel selfie camera. Connectivity features like WiFi Bluetooth GPS NFC USB and fingerprint sensor also support.
The ZTE users who are in search on how to install TWRP recovery and root the device may follow the below steps carefully. Here we are adding a detailed guide on how to install twrp recovery and root your ZTE Nubia Z11 device.
- Make sure to charge your device above 60-70%.
- Download the USB drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install SP FlashTool on your PC.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for ZTE Nubia Z11 users.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery
1. At first have a look at the Pre Requisites.
2. Don’t forget to unlock the bootloader of your device.
3. Now Download and Install SP Flashtool on your PC.
4. Now open the SP FlashTool.
5. Go to Download and click on Scatter-Loading.
6. Now select the TWRP Recover File.
7. Click on Download to begin the flashing process.
8. Now Switch OFF your device.
9. Connect your device to PC via USB Cable.
10. Now hold Volume Up or Down button after connecting your device, It makes to easily detect your device
11. After finishing the installation a Green RIng will appear on the screen.
12. Now disconnect your device from PC and reboot your device.
That’s All, Now you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your device.
Follow the steps carefully to root ZTE Nubia Z11
1. At first download the SuperSU.zip file.
2. Now move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
3. Now switch off your device.
4. Hold volume down+power buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
5. Now go to install and select the zip file and slide to install it.
6. Wait till the installation process gets finished.
That’s all, hope you like it.