Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P8
Today in this article we will guide you how to download and Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P8. The users who want to install the twrp recovery on their Huawei P8 may follow the below guide carefully. Nowadays its become too easy to install twrp on any device. just user need some installation guide. Now follow the below steps carefully to install twrp recovery on your device.
To install twrp recovery on your device first you need to unlock the bootloader of your device. If you don’t know how to unlock the bootloader of your device, then don’t worry we will explain you in detail on how to unlock the bootloader of your device. Now follow the below steps carefully.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70% or higher.
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Download and install USB Drivers on your PC.
- Do a complete backup of your device before starting any process.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for Huawei P8/Lite users.
Steps to Unlock the bootloader of Huawei P8
1. At first Download the TWRP recovery file from the given link.
2. Don’t forget to Enable USB debugging ON on your device.
3. Now switch OFF your device.
4. Now download and install ADB Drivers on your PC.
5. Now move the TWRP file in the ADB Folder.
6. Now open the ADB FOlder.
7. Hold Shift + Right Click on the mouse and now click open the command prompt.
8. Now hold power+ Volume button to move your device into download mode and connect it to PC via USB cable.
9. Now enter the below commands to unlock the bootloader of your device.
fastboot oem unlock-go
That’s All, now you have successfully unlocked your device bootloader.
Steps to Install TWRP recovery on Huawei P8
1. Now follow the same above steps to install twrp recovery.
2. Power OFF your device and boot into download mode and connect it to PC.
3. Now open the ADB folder and open a new command prompt.
4. Now enter the below commands to install TWRP on your device.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
That’s All, Now you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your Huawei P8 device.
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.