Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J5
Today in this article, we will guide you how to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J5. The users who don’t know how to install TWRP recovery may follow the below guide carefully. If you don’t know anything about TWRP recovery then don’t worry we will guide you through steps by following it you can easily install TWRP in an easy manner.
The users who want to root your device and install the custom ROMs on your device may follow the below guide. Rooting will give you permission by which you can install any ROM on your device.
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom ROM which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom ROM developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
- Charge your device above 70-80% or higher than that.
- Make sure to download ODIN Flashtool on your PC.
- Keep in mind that this is only for Samsung Galaxy J5.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J5:
1. At first Download and install the ODIN Flashtool on your PC.
2. Make sure to enable USB Debugging ON in your device.
3. Now unlock the bootloader of your device.
4. Now follow the below guide to install TWRP recovery on your device.