Here in this article, we will guide you how to install TWRP using ODIN FlashTool. Users have to just download the correct TWRP file for your device. The flashing process is same for all Samsung devices, so just follow the below steps carefully and amend it on your device.
TWRP recovery is more useful to install custom ROMs, Kernels and to mainly root your device. To root your Samsung device you must have a SuperSU.zip file on your device.
The Samsung users must know about ODIN Flashtool. This tool helps you to install the custom Roms, Kernels and Official OTA updates on your Samsung devices. It will also help if your device gets soft bricked. By using this ODIN software users can root, unroot, unbrick, unlock bootloader, install stock ROMs, custom ROMs on their devices.
So users need to just follow the below steps carefully and do as it is on your device. This will works for all Samsung devices, so do it carefully.
Note: we are not responsible for any type of damage done during the flashing process. Do it at your own risk
Charge your device above 60% or higher
Your device Bootloader must be unlocked
Don’t forget to Install the Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
This is for all Samsung Devices
Steps to Install TWRP using ODIN FlashTool:
1. At first, download the latest ODIN flashtool and install it on your PC
2. Don’t forget to Enable OEM Unlock on your device by moving to Settings–Developer options
3. Now Power off your device and boot it into download mode by holding volume down+power+home buttons simultaneously
4. After your device boots into download mode connect your device to PC via USB cable
5. Now open the ODIN, It will show Added notification if your device is connected properly
6. Now tick on the AP and select the Recovery.tar file which you have downloaded
7. Now click on the Start button and wait till the flashing process finished
8. After its finished, you will see a PASS message on your screen
9. Now your device automatically reboot
That’s All, Now you have successfully installed TWRP on your Samsung Device.