Lenovo Chinese Multi-National company is going to launch Lenovo P2 Smartphone in India. These Smartphone has already launched in other countries like China, India. It was first Unveiled at IFA 2016. This device was launched with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM and 64GB Internal Memory in other global regions(elsewhere in the world) and we can imagine that India, it will get 3GB/4GB RAM with 32GB Internal Memory will be available to buy in India.
Lenovo P2 is priced CNY 2,499(Rs.24,500) in China and we can expect less cheap in India due to above-mentioned differences. It Supports Dual Sim(Nano-Sim). This device bears 5.5Inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display. This Smartphone is powered by 2Ghz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3GB/4GB RAM. LG P2 Bears 13MP Rear Camera with Sony IMX258 sensors and 5MP Selfie Camera.
It supports 32GB Internal Memory expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD Card. This device has 4G VoLTE supported and it has a great battery backup of 5100Mah Battery with Fast Charging. It runs on Android 6.0(Marshmallow). It will be available in Champagne Gold, Graphite Grey colour variants.
- 5.5Inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display.
- 2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor coupled with 3GB/4GB RAM.
- 13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Selfie Camera.
- Supports 32GB Internal Memory expandable up to 128GB.
- It has 5100Mah of Huge battery life with fast Charging.
- Device runs on Android 6.0(Marshmallow)