Atomic OS Android 8.0 Oreo ROM
Today in this article, we will guide you how to download the Atomic OS custom ROM based on Android 8.1.0 Oreo. This custom rom is developed by the XDA developers. The users who wants to install latest Android Oreo ROM on your device may follow the below guide carefully. Here we clarify that it is not an official update the users need to manually install this ROM on their device.
To install this ROM your device must be rooted and must have the latest custom recovery or TWRP installed. Also your device bootloader must be unlocked. If you don’t know what rooting means and how to root your device then just go through the below link. Here we have a detailed article on how to root your device and install twrp recovery on your device.
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
This Atomic OS ROM is based on latest Android 8.1.0 Oreo. Here the user will get all the Oreo features in this custom ROM. The user who needs to install this custom rom on your device may go through the below steps carefully.
All are working perfectly.
What’s Not working:
Feel free to comment below if you found anything not working.
- Make sure your device is charge above 70%.
- Don’t forget to Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Take a complete backup of your device before starting any installation process.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for YU Yunique 4711 users.
Steps to Install Atomic OS ROM in Yunique:
- At first download the rom file.
- Now move the downloaded rom file to your device internal storage.
- Now Switch OFF your device.
- Hold the volume down+power buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
- Now wipe cache/dalvik cache/data/system memory.
- Go back to home and choose Install and select the moved rom file and install it.
- Now Install the GAPPS in the same manner.
- Now reboot your device.
Files to Download: