Flash Android 7.0 Nougat Stock ROM on Xolo Era 3X
Today in this post we will guide you how to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat Stock ROM on Xolo Era 3X. The users who have still not received Android 7.0 Nougat update can download the nougat file from the below link and install it on your device. This is an official update and you can do it by using flashtool. The users must have some flashing knowledge. If you don’t know how to flash then don’t worry we are providing a complete guide on how to flash Android Nougat stock rom on Xolo Era 3X.
The users who want to root your device without using computer or laptop may follow the below guide.
To know the list of devices getting Lineage OS 15 update may go through the below article.
Make sure to charge your device above 70-80%.
No need of root required.
Install the rom and flashtool files on your PC.
Keep in mind that this is only for Xolo Era 3X.
Steps to Install:
- At first download the rom and Flashtool files on your PC.
- Now unzip the Flashtool and click on flashtool.exe to install it on your PC.
- Now open the Flashtool and go to scatter_loading and search for the scatter file from the unzipped rom folder.
- Wait till the file added in the flashtool.
- Make sure to select Firmware Upgrade from the drop-down list.
- Now power OFF your device.
- Remove the battery and put it back after some seconds.
- Now connect the device to your PC via USB cable.
- The device will automatically be connected and the red bar will appear with download percentage.
- Wait till the green color notification appears on the display.
- Now disconnect your device.
- Now reboot your device.
- That’s All. You have successfully installed Android Nougat ROM on your device.