Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Nougat Update
We are here to guide you how to update your Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 to the Android Nougat version. The users who have still not received an OTA update on their device can manually do it by downloading the ROM. If the users who don’t know how to manually update the Nougat ROM may follow the below guide carefully. Here in this article, we will provide a detailed guide on how to manually update your Galaxy J7 to Android Nougat.
The user who wants to know the list of Samsung devices getting Android 8.0 Oreo update may go through the below link and check that your device is on the list or not.
- Charge your device above 70% or higher than that.
- Do a backup of your device.
- Install ODIN flashtool on your PC.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Keep in mind that this update is only Galaxy J7 2016 users.
Steps to install Nougat Stock ROM on Galaxy J7
- At first download the Nougat ROM file.
- Now go through the below link here there is a detailed guide.
That’s All, Now you have successfully updated your Galaxy J7 2016 to Android Nougat.