AOSP 7.1.2 ROM For Yunique
Today in this blog post we will guide you how to install Official AOSP 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on your Yunique device. This Rom has some extra features, Good Performance, Smooth UI and Better Battery performance.
- 4G VoLTE
- FM Radio
All working perfectly….
What’s Not working:
Comment below if you found any error.
Note: Do Nandroid Backup Before installing any Custom ROM on your device.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70-80% or Higher than that.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked
- The device must be rooted with latest TWRP on it.
- Make USB debugging is ON on your device
- Do a backup of your call logs, Messages, etc.
Steps to Follow:
- At first Download AOSP Rom file and move it your device internal storage.
- Now power off your device
- By holding volume up+power buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
- Now wipe cache/Dalvi Cache/System memory.
- Go back to Install option.
- Select the download zip file and slide to Install it.
- Wait till it’s finished.
- The flashing process may take some time wait for it.
- Now Reboot your device.
- First boot may take 5-10mins, so don’t worry wait till the YU logo appears on the screen.
Files to Download:
Now you have successfully installed the AOSP nougat ROM on your Yunique device.