Resurrection Remix ROM
Here in this article, we will guide you how to download and install Resurrection Remix ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3 T999. This is an Official update based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The users who want to install this ROM on your device may follow the below guide carefully.
All you need to do is have a look at the Pre-Requirements and follow the installation steps provided below. Doing any mistake will make your device brick.
To know the list of Samsung devices getting Android 8.0 Oreo update can go through the below link.
- Make sure to charge your device above 60-70%.
- Do a complete backup of your device before starting the installation process.
- Download the ROM and GAPPSffrom the below link.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for Samsung Galaxy S3 T999 users.
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3
1. At first download the ROM and GAPPS file on your PC.
2. Now connect your device to PC using the USB cable.
3. Now move the downloaded files to your device internal storage.
4. Disconnect your device from PC.
5. Now Switch OFF your device.
6. Hold volume up+Home+Power buttons simultaneously to boot your device into recovery mode.
7. Make sure to wipe cache/dalvik cache/system/data.
8. Next go back to home and select Install zip from SD card.
9. Now select choose zip from SD card and select the moved rom file and Install it.
10. After finishing the installation now install GAPPS.
11. Once the installation is completed go back and reboot your device.
12. The first boot may take up to 4-5 minutes have some patience.