Root and Install TWRP on Infinix Note 4 Pro
Today in this guide we will show you how to root and Install TWRP on Infinix Note 4 Pro. If you have Infinix Note 4 Pro device and you are in search of rooting and installing TWRP on your device, then you have landed to the right place. Here we have a latest and working 3.1.1 recovery for the Infinix Note 4 Pro users. The users can install it on their device and get the root access.
This device comes with 5.7-inch(1080x1920pixels) IPS LCD Display with 386ppi of pixel density. It is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. This device comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio Mt6753Soc with Mali-T720 MP3 GPU. This device supports 3GB RAM and 32Gigs of inbuilt storage which can also be expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card. coming to its camera, it sports a 13MP rear and 8MP selfie camera. This device boasts a massive 4500mAh battery and also supports fingerprint sensor.
Now talking about the rooting guide, at first you need to download the twrp recovery file from the below-provided link. You have to install it by using sp flashtool and keep in mind that it is an unofficial twrp. Now follow the below guide to root your device and install latest TWRP 3.1.1 on your Infinix Note 4 Pro.
If you want to root your android device without using laptop or pc then go through the below articles.
- Make sure your device is charged upto 70%.
- Don’t forget to install USB drivers on your PC.
- Also Install ADB and Fastboot tolls on your System.
- Make sure to enable USB debugging on your device.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Do a complete backup of your device.
Steps to follow:
- At first download the TWRP recovery file.
- Now move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
- Check whether you have enabled the USB debugging or not.
- Now power off your device and follow the below article.