Root OnePlus 5 on Android 8.0 Oreo
Root OnePlus 5 on Android 8.0 Oreo: While all the manufacturers are in the race to catch the market of Android Smartphones but OnePlus have some other ideas. The Idea is that OnePlus is going to make a device with best of the features going on in the Android Market. Their ideas make the manufacturers reach the high level in few years in the Android market. This looks like that OnePlus is trying to be the iPhone in the present Smartphone market. OnePlus is coming up with a new flagship every year with lots of positive reviews worldwide.
The latest Flagship device from the company is OnePlus 5. This device got huge craze just after few months of the launch. That’s the reason why the manufacturer is releasing the latest Android 8.0 oreo update for the users. This update comes with the OxygenOS 5.0 based on the latest Android 8.0 Oreo. The update is still not available for all the users and we may expect that it will soon arrive.
This article is for the users who have already updated to OxygenOS 5.0 and want’s to get root access for your device. OnePlus is also known as developer friendly device, and by rooting the device you may also get some extra benefits.
By rooting your device you will get a full admin control on your android. Rooting will provide you special benefits like you can different MODs, Kernels and ROMs on your device. The users may also able to get the latest Android updates by installing the third party ROMs like CM13, CM14, etc. You can also able to remove the unwanted apps and can also able to change the CPU settings to get the better battery life.
To get the Root access, your device bootloader must be unlocked with latest TWRP Recovery installed. Now follow the below article to know how to root OnePlus 5 On Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70% or higher.
- Install the USB Drivers on your PC or Laptop.
- Do a complete backup of your device before starting any process.
- Don’t forget to Enable USB Debugging ON.
- Keep in mind that this is only for OnePlus 5 users.
Steps to Root OnePlus 5 on Android 8.0 Oreo:
- At first download the Magisk File from the below link.
- Now move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
- Now power OFF your device.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by holding volume down+power buttons simultaneously.
- Now go to Install and select the moved zip file and slide to install it.
- Wait till the installation gets finished.
- Now reboot your device, You may find Magisk app open it to know the root status.
- That’s All.