Root ZenFone 4 on Android 8.0 Oreo
Today in this article, we will guide you how to Root ZenFone 4 on Android 8.0 Oreo. The Android 8.0 Oreo users can root their device by using the Magisk file. From the past few days, some manufacturers are rolling out the latest Android 8.0 Oreo update. In the end of the previous year, Asus has also rolled out the Android 8.0 Oreo update for the ZenFone 4 users. Now the manufacturers are working to roll out the latest updates for the users. But at present, only the Asus ZenFone 4 is only getting this update.
There is a bad news for the Android Developers, by updating this latest update the users can lose the root access. But the good news for the ZenFone 4 users who already updated to Android 8.0 oreo is now they can get back the root access. By using the Magisk tool, the ZenFone 4 users can able to get root access on Android 8.0 Oreo.
To get the root access users must have the latest boot.img flashed on their device. The users must have to flash latest TWRP Recovery on the device to install the Magisk file and get the root access easily. If you don’t know how to do it, then just follow this article.
The user who wants to know how to root any Android device without PC or laptop may go through the below link.
- Make sure to check your device is charged 60-70% or higher.
- Do a complete backup of your device before starting any process.
- Don’t forget to download and Install AD and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Keep in mind that this update is only for ZenFone 4 users.
- Install the USB drivers on your windows or PC.
Steps to Root ZenFone 4 on Android 8.0 Oreo:
- At first, download the latest Magisk file for your device.
- Now move the download file to your device internal storage.
- Now power OFF your device.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by holding volume down+power buttons simultaneously.
- Now select the Install option.
- Now search the moved file and slide to install it.
- Wait till the installation process finished.
- Now reboot your device.
- Go to file manager and install the Magisk.apk file.
- After installing open the app to check the root access.