Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo Official Telcel ROM
Hello friends, today in this article we will guide you how to install Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo Official Telcel ROM. This ROM is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The users who want to install this ROM may follow the below guide carefully. To install this rom your device must be rooted with bootloader unlocked. If you don’t know what rooting means then we will guide you, just go through the below article.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Devices
If the users who want to install the TWRP Recovery on your device and want to get root access may follow the below guide. If you don’t know how to install TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 device may follow the below guide carefully. Otherwise, your device may be bricked.
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70% or higher.
- Don’t forget to unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Your device must be rooted with latest TWRP installed.
- Keep in mind that this is only for Galaxy J7 NEO users.
Steps to Install:
1. At first Download the ROM file.
2. Now move the downloaded rom file to your device internal storage.
3. Now power OFF your device.
4. Boot your device into recovery mode by holding volume down + power buttons simultaneously.
5. Now take a full backup of your device before starting any process.
6. Now wipe system/cache/data memory.
7. Now go to install and select the moved ROM file and install it.
That’s All, Now reboot your device.
Files to Download: