Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Stock ROM without Bloatware
Today we are with a new article in this we will guide you how to install Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Stock ROM without Bloatware. To install this stock rom on your device you must have some installation knowledge. If you don’t know anything don’t worry we will provide you detailed steps. By following our steps you can easily install the stock rom on your Galaxy Note 3 device.
This stock rom is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. You may get this rom without the bloatware. Now just follow the below steps carefully to install this stock rom on your device.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Devices
If the users who want to install the TWRP Recovery on your device and want to get root access may follow the below guide. If you don’t know how to install TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 device may follow the below guide carefully. Otherwise, your device may be bricked.
How to root:
The users who don’t know how to root your device may go through the below link. Rooting helps you to install any custom rom which you want. Because the manufacturers will not release the Android updates fast so you can get the latest updates by installing the custom ROMs on your device. The custom rom developers will release the roms with the latest Android update soon.
By rooting your device you may also get some extra facilities. Rooting helps you to remove the unwanted system app which you don’t want it on your device. So the users who don’t know how to root your device and want’s to root your device may go through the below link.
- Make sure to charge your device above 60-70%.
- Download and install ODIN Flashtool on your PC.
- Do a complete backup of your device before starting any process.
- Download and Install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Keep in mind that this is only for Galaxy Note 3 users.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Stock ROM without Bloatware
1. At first Download the Stock ROM on your PC.
2. Don’t forget to install ODIN Flashtool on your PC.
3. Make sure that you have installed Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
4. Now just follow the below guide to install stock rom on your device using ODIN Flashtool.
Files to Download: